This Agreement is a public offer of the HowWikiHow. By using the Site, including, by browsing and materials on the Site, the User acknowledges that he/she has read and agrees with the legal information Website and this User Agreement and the accession of the User is to this Agreement and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
By accepting this agreement User:
- Confirm that I have read the terms of this Agreement.
- Realizes that the HowWikiHow may contain certain materials intended only to users who have attained 18 years of age.
- Undertakes to use the HowWikiHow in accordance with current and applicable law in this area.
- Undertakes not to publish in open access e-mail addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, links and other contacts.
- Undertakes not to publish insults, slander, profanity, pornography or other immoral materials; materials, demonstrate or promote violence, terrorism or violence; materials insulting human dignity; as well as other materials that do not conform to the law.
- Undertakes not to mislead other Users and not to pursue them, and not to molest them; not to make contact with others in case they commit actions clearly show reluctance contact with the user; not to engage in pimping.
- Agrees not to use without the consent of the Company Website to attract the attention of other users to the goods, works or services produced, implemented, performed or provided to users or other persons, do not use the HowWikiHow for distribution of promotional materials, or illegal propaganda materials.
- Alienated in favor of the Company on exceptional materials, adding users to the HowWikiHow or transmitted to the Company by other means, by cable, wire or other similar means, in such a way that any person may have access to it online from anywhere and at any time of their choice.
- Gives consent of the Company to use his image without any compensation for advertising, analytical, artistic, commercial and other purposes for an unlimited period.
The Company reserves the Right to:
- Modify Website at its own discretion.
- Make changes to this Agreement unilaterally without any prior notice. The new version of the Agreement shall enter into force on the date of its posting on the HowWikiHow.
- Edit or delete materials published by the User on the Website, if they do not comply with the terms of this Agreement, are harmful to the Company or third parties.
- To deny users access to the HowWikiHow in the event of violations of the terms of this latest agreement.
- Use materials to create a user on the website and are publicly available, in particular for the development of promotional materials, posting on the sites of partners of the Company, and for other purposes.
- To transfer the rights obtained from the User under this Agreement to third parties for the execution of this Agreement without your consent.
The Company is not liable for:
- For the content, reliability and accuracy of material published by users.
- For the injury, damage, loss of information or for causing any damage to any party that arose when using the services of the HowWikiHow, including the use of mobile communications and other means of telecommunications.
- For User violates copyright and other rights of third parties by publishing materials that do not meet the existing legislation (including the author), added users to the site, or transferred to the Company in any other way.