Update maps navigator usually takes place in the device is connected to the Internet. The same applies to the navigation instrument manufacturer Pioneer. Pay attention to the volume of downloaded data, it is possible that you will need an Internet Connection with unlimited data plan. Here is the method to Install Maps on Navigation Pioneer.
You will need Internet connection
Instructions to Install Maps on Navigation Pioneer
- Perform an Internet connection. Install on your computer the software running in the browser as part of the purchase package. If you lack the necessary tools, download it from the official website of the manufacturer under “Navigation Device” in the first menu item “Products”.
- Choose your model of the device at the end of this list of technical specifications, click the link “Advanced”. Boot software on your computer.
- Pair the device using the included cable. Run the update card in the menu, note that to download some maps may be needed to pay for them on-line, so prepare in advance a bank card or use other available means of payment.
- After upgrading the cards in your browser, restart it and check the downloaded items. If you for any reason are having problems with their use, consult your dealer or manufacturer, making sure that the download maps occurred completely.
- Also make sure you have the necessary free space in the memory to be installed in a supplementary card in addition to the existing ones. If you have any problems with the registration of a commercial product, it is possible that you are using a fake device navigation. In this case, please return it to the point of sale.
- Also, if you are too lazy to reinstall the software, you can use the alternative means of downloading updates for your browser, which supports more convenient for you to update mode, and download maps.